Friday, October 25, 2013

Sweet Seduction by Nicola Claire

I just downloaded this to my kindle today as a free amazon book and I must say I loved it! It was intriguing, romantic, loony, and chaotic enough to keep my attention through the whole book. The romance in parts was cheesy but forgivable and the characters were great although I thought the main female, Genevieve (great name), was a little too weak for my taste but it worked in this book. She was always crying however with the crazy ex, the business she owned, finances, getting shot, and falling in love it was more than I would have liked but I could see the possibility and was true to the character. The lead male, Dominic (another great name), was sexy and not afraid to be open about feelings, which would no happen in real life but is great for romantic fiction and made this story run like cinderella. Loved the book and would recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment